How to Become a Volunteer:
1. Please visit the MA Responds website to register as a volunteer and create a profile: MAResponds.org
2. Click "Register Now"
3. Find MRC under the Organizations Heading and click "Region 2"
4. Find Worcester Regional MRC
5. Fill out the remaining application
6. Complete a CORI form:
This must be sent with a valid signature to:
Worcester Regional MRC
25 Meade St.
Worcester, MA 01610
7. Look for an orientation! (provided monthly)
The MRC CORI Check form MUST be completed in order to become a volunteer. Please download, print, and complete the following form:
CORI Request Form
For more information on the becoming a volunteer process, click here to read FAQ's!.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Worcester Regional Medical Reserve Corps. Please email email@example.com with any questions.